[IP] hypoglycemia in the drs office

.I've been known in the pre-pump MDI days to have
almost injected the wrong child!!!......

Ok this was good and really made me chuckle.  The worst part that I forgot to
add is that when we got into the car and was driving home I found where I put
the glucose tablets.  I moved them to another pocket.  I think had I found
them the reaction would still have happened and I still would have needed
help but probably not D50 and I don't think I would have puked. I have an
appt in a month.  Don't know if I can face him.