Re: [IP] Insurance foolishness

At 11:19 PM 5/22/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>I can understand were your coming from concerning Insulin pumps, Approvals,
>Insurance Companies.  So far this year my experience with my Insurance
>Company over the Insulin pump has been like a Roller coaster ride.  My
>insurance sent me some information on what they will and will not approve
>1999.  Insulin pumps are out.  I got tired of being Sodomized and took
>matters into my own hands.  I found a Health Carrier that has good support
>for diabetics.  Good Luck!

don't you hate them  8).

Not to long ago i get a bill from my supply place saying that my insurance
company was no longer paying so i swiftly called them and they told me
"Those supplies are no longer going to be covered".

and i told them "I have diabetes it is never going to go away or get better
(i hope i am going to be proven wrong)and i need these things for
treatment."  and after i threatened them with calling the state insurence
review people the have a reinbustment check and me reinstated within the
hour..  8)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted