Re: [IP] Insurance foolishness

I can understand were your coming from concerning Insulin pumps, Approvals,
Insurance Companies.  So far this year my experience with my Insurance
Company over the Insulin pump has been like a Roller coaster ride.  My
insurance sent me some information on what they will and will not approve for
1999.  Insulin pumps are out.  I got tired of being Sodomized and took
matters into my own hands.  I found a Health Carrier that has good support
for diabetics.  Good Luck!