Re: [IP] Precision QID Pen meter

In a message dated 5/22/99 2:24:02 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< How do you go about getting the QID Pen meter free????  How do you
 the rep?  >>

I have never dealt with QID but here's what I did recently with Lifescan:  I
called their general toll free number and told them that I have heard that
people get meters for free.  "I've been using meters since they came out and
have always had to buy them and it doesn't seem fair".  I then mentioned that
the meter I was currently using was a Glucometer (good to say whether it is
true or not).  She asked me "How many times a day do you test?".  I told her
that I was on a pump and in order to keep good control I tested 8 to 10 times
a day.  The next words out of her mouth were "What is your address?"  Less
than a week later I not only had the FastTake but a bottle of strips and the
data cable and adaptor.