Re: [IP] frozen shoulder/trigger finger

In a message dated 5/22/99 12:29:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If you really had trigger finger than exercise is the wrong solution. When
 I had it, I was told that exercise will make it worse, not better. The
 tendon is inflamed and exercising it inflames it even more. The initial
 treatment for trigger finger, for me, was immobilization not exercise. >>

I was given the same information, even provided a splint type device to keep
things immobilized.  Surgery was decided upon after this did not improve
things.  After surgery was when the exercise came in.