Re: [IP] Where do you put your pump during surgery?

I had surgery last fall.  I was lying on my back so I put the tender in my
upper butt.  I lay the pump beside me on the operating table.  No problem
with surgery and the pump.  I kept my same basal rate even though I was told
to reduce them.  My bgs before, during, and after surgery were great.  I
think I was just lucky in that respect.  I didn't think I needed to reduce my
basal and I was right.  ellen