Re: [[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #157]

Tim Maxey <email @ redacted> wrote:

" My joint in the groin area aches constantly and hurts to the point
of taking my breath away if I turn wrong or twist it. I was wondering if
anyone has had similar problems. I am going to an orthapedic doctor in th=
next couple of weeks." =

 Several years ago I took on the job of removing the wall paper in my rat=
her
large kitchen and then painting. Well even though it took me quite a long=
 time
to do this, I must have over done myself, because I not only gave myself
frozen shoulder, but had symptoms similiar in my groin to what you descri=
be. I
could barely walk,because when I beared any weight on the sore leg, I fel=
t as
though it would give out and I was going to fall down. I had exrays taken=
 and
it really did not show any thing.I assume it was just a case of tendoniti=
s and
with rest it cleared up in time. So hopefully it won't be anything long t=
erm
and the ortho will be able to determine exactly what is the problem.Good =
luck!
Denise
dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97 =