Re: [IP] Carb Counting Question....sorry, kind of dumb

            Thanks to everyone for your help with pasta carb counting.  Our
problem is that I usually overestimate for Steven and he ends up low.  We
have a scale and I have weighed it, measured it in cups, and all kinds of
stuff and usually I'm wrong.  I appreciate your input on this, it was very
helpful.  At least I feel like I have a starting point.  I think what I'm
going to do one of these days is to weigh 2oz of dry pasta, cook it, and just
look at it!  (LOL!)  Maybe actually seeing that exact portion will make it
sink into my brain!

	Thanks again to everyone who gave me ideas!!