Re: [[IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office]

email @ redacted wrote:
 "Okay the worse thing happened to me yesterday."  =

> [...]
were going to have this happen, what better place than at the Drs office.=

Prior to going on the pump, I went for a visit with my PCP, left there, a=
nd
less than 15 minutes later I passed out and crashed into a telephone pole=
 and
totaled my car! I wasn't seriously injured,broken sternum and a rib,I'm j=
ust
very happy I did not hurt anyone else! Most importantly you should not fe=
el
embarrassed,we are just human, and sometimes we make mistakes. I'm sure t=
he Dr
understands this also.Hope you're feeling better,physically and emotional=
ly!
Denise
dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97