[IP] Carb Counting Question - Pasta

Hi All:  For myself, I've found a whole wheat pasta that doesn't seem to
cause me to much trouble blood sugar wise.  It's the dark brown kinda pasta
made from organically grown durum whole wheat flour and jerusalem artichoke.
It's higher in fiber (5 grams of fiber per serving) and that could have
something to do with the slower rise in b/s. The one I purchase is called De
Boles and I can get it at my regular market or the health food store.  Even
my DH loves the taste of it over the regular white pasta.  I weigh it and eat
the same amount so I've got the bolus down well.  Joanne Mc