[IP] Where do you put your pump during surgery?

Hi gang:

I'm having outpatient surgery June 1 and have a silly question: Where do you
put your pump? No problem wearing it while in OR, but I just can't figure out
where you put the darned thing. On the table beside you? (I can just see
their faces when I say, "Whatever you do, don't let Elvis fall off the
table!") Clipped to your gown (but the clips have metal in them and there's
no metal allowed in OR)? No bras allowed (metal), so that's out ...