Tim Maxey wrote:
> Hello, my name is Kim and I have been pumping for 5 days and have loved
> every minute of it. I am so excited about looking forward to a healther
> future.

Glad you like it. It's so much better than the old shot routine, isn't

I am having a problem with my
> leg. I cannot raise my leg to put on or tie my shoes. I cannot sit Indian
> style. My joint in the groin area aches constantly and hurts to the point
> of taking my breath away if I turn wrong or twist it. I was wondering if
> anyone has had similar problems. I am going to an orthapedic doctor in the
> next couple of weeks.

Not totally sure, but sounds like sciatica to me. My wife has it, and
when she moves in certain undefinable ways it hurts badly. Problem is
that you have something pinching your sciatic nerve in the area of your
lower back to below the hips. My wife has a bone spur on one vertabrae
in her
back that limits the space this nerve passes through.

Stretching exercises sometimes help, and chiropractors may be more
useful than
doctors in many cases.

Ted Quick