Re: [IP] Carb Counting Question....sorry, kind of dumb

In a message dated 5/21/99 8:18:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  HOW DO YOU ALL MEASURE FOR CARBS IN PASTA??! >>

I read somewhere that it also depends on how soft the pasta is. The softer it
is, the more water it has in it and, hence, the fewer carbs. I never can
figure out pasta, either. I just "wing it" and adjust later.

Jan