[IP] eye (I) doing better!

Just an update on my laser-attacked eye...

It's doing better today. I put in my contact lens and things are pretty
clear. There's still blind spots in my peripheral vision that I'm trying
to adjust to, and I don't really know if those clear up more or not. I'd
imaging my eye is still pretty stunned from all of this, so I'm trying
to be patient and not panic.

I'm not really thrilled about the thought of doing this all over again
in two weeks, but thanks to you guys I feel much better about the whole
thing, and I know more of what to expect the next time around.