Re: [IP] Are You Wondering If You Should Pump?

Thanks Roz,

I know that most of these people are looking for answers on here, it just
gets alittle scary at times to here some of their stories, I have a doctors
appt. coming up in a couple of weeks and she wants a definate answer so she
can get the letters to the insurance company, from which I read in the
manual the insurance company gave me, it should pay for the whole thing as
long as she writes a letter and also the pump company and I'm definately
going to go for it, my sugars have been in the 200's (if not higher), most
of the time, I have to always give myself an extra shot to bring it anywhere
near the norm. So far I use 40 NPH in the morning and 40 NPH at night, but
usually around lunch time (and that is when I eat what I'm suppose to!), I
find that they are way up there so I use a sliding scale of R to compensate,
and sadly to say have been using it quite often. So I know I'm going to do
it, I (probably like everyone else) have so many questions, but this group
has really helped out alot! And thanks for the info and let me know how it
goes with you and most of all GOOD LUCK!!!    Barb