Re: [IP] Insurance foolishness

In a message dated 5/21/99 8:58:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Isn't it amazing what these insurance people will do to try to
 pull the wool over our eyes? Oh well, I'll win eventually, but am
 considering charging them a consultants fee, probably about $100/hour,
 for the time they make me waste trying to correct their idiocy.
 Of course I DO realize she's probably paid $5.00/hour to put people

I'm glad you have figured this out.  Keep up the positive attitude.

p.s.  You're dreaming if you think they will pay your consultant's
fee.<smile>   If you get the same response after the proper paper work has
been submitted,  write to you state's insurance department or have your
lawyer draft a letter.