Re: [IP] Precision QID Pen meter

In a message dated 5/12/99 9:12:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The meter in a pen is a Precision QID Pen.  It uses the same strips as a
 QID, and even uses the same software and cable to download.  It is about the
 length of a BIC pen, a little fatter, but not much, very cute.  >>

I called Medisense about the Precision QID Pen.  They referred me to a
company called Diabetes Direct.  Their phone number is 1-888-755-8552.
The cost of this meter is $69.95 minus a $35 Rebate and a $20 Trade-In, for a
total of $14.95.  They say the meter is about the size of a Bic Pen, and the
strips are the same ones as the ones used in the QID.

- -Cindy