Re: [IP] Carb Counting Question....sorry, kind of dumb

I'm still playing with the pasta issue also.  My dietician told me that she
would measure  it in a measuring cup but I don't feel that is correct and
told her so because of  the space in between it all and if you pack it down-
well... So she finally said that the weight should be 11/2 x the dry weight
when it is cooked so what is that 5 0z.  That seems to work ok for me
sometimes but I think the problem is the digestion of the kind of carbs that
it is.  It just cause a big rise for me. Sheila