Re: [IP] Carb Counting Question....sorry, kind of dumb

>  HOW DO YOU ALL MEASURE FOR CARBS IN PASTA??!  Please help me out on
>this one!

That's not a dumb question.  Many of us have wrestled with that same issue.
 I've finally decided that one cup of al dente cooked pasta has 40 grams of
CHO.  I've been using this number for 18 months and have had good results.
This also falls in line with my rule that one cup of almost any "mostly
starch" food (potatoes, rice, pasta) is 40 grams CHO.  It works for me, and
saves my sanity in the process.

Mary Jean