[IP] Pumping

>>Even with what she has gone through with the higher
sugars, and multiple site changes recently, she is still HAPPIER and
HEALTHIER.  That is what is important to me and I will do anything I can
to keep her that way.  I don't even want to think what would happen if
Erica had to do without that wonderful piece of technology.
Erica went from a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly that is free...I
want to keep her that way, for a long, long. long time.

How wonderfully said and how wonderful for Erica and you. This is why I
continue to work with pumps. I love helping people get their life back.
Barbara B.