[IP] puberty

Natalie could be on to something here. I had lost track of Erica's age. One
of my 12 yr old pumpers had a growth spurt within a few months of being on
pump, then a few months later started menses. BG's were a bit erratic for a
while. Ask your MD, if this could be a possibility. Again, be patient, make
corrections as needed. One interesting thing with Type 1 and teens....you can
usually target the right problem if related to BGs, but non-DM teens have
erratic behavior sometimes and no one is checking their BG. Hmmmmmm......
Barbara B.