Re: [IP] Sites and the sweat factor

In a message dated 5/20/99 8:55:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> HELP!!!  I put my first sil in yesterday, and used
>  two IV Prep pads beforehad and it is already
>  almost half peeled up - with the softsets, when it did peel up,
>  it was still "tacky" to an extent... this feels like gauze with
>  no tackiness whatsoever left.

I don't have a lot of luck with IV Prep pads and my Silhouettes.  I also have
a prob
with the stick peeling up.  I quit using it and get MUCH better results, and
really really need those remover pads to get the sticky- black stuff off my

Stacy Latocha