Re: [IP] RE: Pump user in OHIO

> "Kilokowski, Douglas E" wrote:
> Hi Ken,
> I'm glad to hear from someone in Ohio! There were 5 other people in my
> training class but I haven't seen any of them since! I know there are
> quite a few in central Ohio but I have not heard of a support group.
> If anyone knows of one please email me privately.
I'm in Ohio too, but don't know of any support groups here either.

I've been on a 507c since March, 1999. Mind you it's a replacement for
rather badly worn 506 that was retired after 5 years and 2 months....

> I live in Willoughby Ohio

Hello, neighbor, I live in Geneva, OH, about 30 miles east of you. I've
also traded e-mail with 2 other local pumpers, a lady in Ashtabula, OH
a gentleman near Erie, PA. Also know a lady in Cleveland who's supposed
to be
getting one soon.

Ted Quick