Re: [IP] Which pump?

Keith and all,

We too are getting our daughters pump in July.  The 22nd to be exact. Then
endo's want to wait until after we get back from vacation also...bummer...we
really would have loved the flexibility of the pump of vacation in Florida.
The earliest we could have gotten set up was mid June and we leave for
vacation less than 2 weeks later.  Anyway,  you said you have had both pumps
to "play around" with, we are going to see both reps in the next 2 weeks and
was just wondering what your input was...you can email me personally or
through the list...we need to let the endo's know our choice in about 3 weeks
and all the information I can get would be appreciated.

Saundra...mom to Rachel