[IP] Support

- ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BEA38F.1CA55280

    I just wanted to let everyone know about the wonderful support there =
is out there for anyone wanting to try the pump.  In our case it is our =
8 yr. old son Taylor (dx 3-9-99).  Last night he and his father went to =
a diabetes support group meeting, which according to his dad were mostly =
people age 50 and above.  The two exceptions to this were Taylor and =
Tiffany (a young lady who Taylor met on the YP list).  She took over a =
hour explaining the pump to Taylor, allowing to ask all of the questions =
he could think of, and just letting him see what it was like for someone =
who had the pump.  When I got home from work at 6am today he was so =
excited he talked non-stop about what she showed him, and what all he =
had learned.  I know there are many other people out there who are very =
willing to support others and show them some of the ropes, but I was =
very impressed with this 16 yr. old girl who took so much time and let =
my son know he wasn't alone in the world.  And to think we met her on =
these lists--for some that may not be so amazing, but it was for us when =
we live in a small town in northwestern North Dakota, where there =
doesn't seem to be that many young diabetics (Taylor is the only one in =
his school).
    Sorry about the length I just wanted to let everyone know about the =
wonderful support system I feel we are developing.  Cross your fingers =
for us when we go to see his endo (date has been changed to 6-24, from =
6-17).

    Holly and Taylor

- ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BEA38F.1CA55280

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I just wanted to let everyone =
know about=20
the wonderful support there is out there for anyone wanting to try the=20
pump.&nbsp; In our case it is our 8 yr. old son Taylor (dx =
3-9-99).&nbsp; Last=20
night he and his father went to a diabetes support group meeting, which=20
according to his dad were mostly people age 50 and above.&nbsp; The two=20
exceptions to this were Taylor and Tiffany (a young lady who Taylor met =
on the=20
YP list).&nbsp; She took over a hour explaining the pump to Taylor, =
allowing to=20
ask all of the questions he could think of, and just letting him see =
what it was=20
like for someone who had the pump.&nbsp; When I got home from work at =
6am today=20
he was so excited he talked non-stop about what she showed him, and what =
all he=20
had learned.&nbsp; I know there are many other people out there who are =
very=20
willing to support others and show them some of the ropes, but I was =
very=20
impressed with this 16 yr. old girl who took so much time and let my son =
know he=20
wasn't alone in the world.&nbsp; And to think we met her on these =
lists--for=20
some that may not be so amazing, but it was for us when we live in a =
small town=20
in northwestern North Dakota, where there doesn't seem to be that many =
young=20
diabetics (Taylor is the only one in his school).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sorry about the length I just =
wanted to let=20
everyone know about the wonderful support system I feel we are =
developing.&nbsp;=20
Cross your fingers for us when we go to see his endo (date has been =
changed to=20
6-24, from 6-17).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Holly and =
Taylor</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BEA38F.1CA55280--