[IP] ultram

I went to the podiatrist for neuropathy in my feet He told Mr. he thinks it
is neuritis and Ultram will work wonders I have not been able right for 3
weeks the rehab DR gave me a walker to use but I look stupid pushing around a
walker at 31 yrs of age I want to be happy that the DR thinks this medicine
will work but I don't think I could handle the disappointment if he is wrong
dose anyone else had good results from taking Ultram? Thanks Amy