Re: [IP] laser surgery

Lisa I remember my first laser treatment I was terrified I'm sure the high Bs
was stress related. I'm sure you're eye will be fine call the DR to check how
long the medicine last Those high Bs could cause the medicine to stay in your
system longer drink lots of water and go for a nice easy walk if you are up
to it. I believe you do fine but seeing is believing just give your body a
chance Take care Amy