Re: [IP] Are You Wondering If You Should Pump?

Barb- ( I'm Not a pumper yet- but soon! )   I've been listening to what
this group has to say for about a month or so, I've enjoyed  lot, learned
a bunch.                                   And as for  the problems I
just feel it's more for me to learn ahead of time.      If by some chance
this may happen some day to me.     For instance  this group has helped
me in understanding why my pump might not be delivering - I know now to
look at a few things-  The tubing may have a bubble or be pinched, or the
site might not be a good one, maybe a problem with the batteries and if
nothing else I have someone I can call.  But also this group has so many
people, that they are quick to answer also.   Remember  that with so many
people it's the problems that usually take priority so we will see more
of these!    I myself didn't know very much about the pump, until  my Dr.
suggested getting the pump after my Ac1's were high.     So at that I
happened to find this group, asked lots of questions ( they are the
pro's!).     And here I am convinced and maybe getting my new pump today
& starting in a week!    Some one also suggested reading Pumping Insulin,
that is a good book, I'm still reading it and will go over it  again.   I
also red to get a lot of info before starting pumping I'm one of those
people who need to know what I'm getting in to a head of time. Another
thing a very important point is the thought of complications if I don't
pump, so much more of a risk , I want to be healthy so I feel I'm doing
what's best!       Maybe It's not for everyone but for the other 99%  ?
of pumpers love it!    So if you can try it,  you can always go back-
but by the sound of it not many do.  waiting for mine!  Rosie :o)   dm
8yrs. email @ redacted

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]