Re: [IP] Are You Wondering If You Should Pump?

>the pump has changed all of our lives  and i could not give up all the
>problems i have had if it ment i would have to give it up..  give it a try
>it makes all the difference.
I have to add one thing i forgot of .......  the pump has change all our
lives  (not just the pumpers)  just ask all these mothers and fathers being
able to finally see their kids just jump into a meal without wondering "did
i get my shot"  or "I can't eat that"   8)...  its just not the pumpers
that get the freedom..

just my 4 cents  (i hope that was worth more than 2 cents)..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted