Re: [IP] Are You Wondering If You Should Pump?

At 09:50 AM 5/21/1999 -0300, you wrote:
>  Even with what she has gone through with the higher
>sugars, and multiple site changes recently, she is still HAPPIER and
>HEALTHIER.  That is what is important to me and I will do anything I can
>to keep her that way.  I don't even want to think what would happen if
>Erica had to do without that wonderful piece of technology.
>Erica went from a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly that is free...I
>want to keep her that way, for a long, long. long time.
>Regards,
>Barb

JUST HAVE TO SAY WELL  SAID... WELL SAID..

the pump has changed all of our lives  and i could not give up all the
problems i have had if it ment i would have to give it up..  give it a try
it makes all the difference.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted