Re: [IP] Charcot's Foot

Susan K wrote:
> What is Charcot's Foot?  I have heard about this before but
> never have been told anything about it.

Charcot's Foot is the result on neuropathy deadening the pain in
your feet coupled with foot bones that are (easily?) broken.
Many diabetics have been found to have broken bones long before.
Since it didn't hurt they didn't realize it wsa broken, then
the structure suffered until it makes walking difficult.

Ted Quick