[IP] Endocrinologists

Is it really a necessity to have an Endocrinologist when
you have a pump?  I have gone to 3 endos since I was
diagnosed with Diabetes 10 years ago -- all of them seemed
kind of snooty.  None of them seemed like they were really
listening to me and wanting to work with me.

I like my CDE and my PCP they listen to me, help me work
through any problems and let me make most of my own
decisions of what and what not to do instead of dictating
to me what I WILL DO!

Thanks for any help you can give me.

8^|

===