Re: [IP] Thanks, Doing Better

email @ redacted wrote:

> THIS SCARES ME, I JUST LOST MY JOB AND I DO  WANT TO LOSE MY FREEDOM THAT I
> HAVE.  The insurance company paid 100% of the price and now I'm wondering if
> they will try to get it back.

Most insurance companies won't even think about reclaiming medical
equipment
bought for former patients. The recent message here from someone saying
it
happened to them is the FIRST time I've heard of it.

Really, it's not like repossessing a car: medical equipment is too
likley to cause them more trouble than it's worth to get it back.
Besides which it's likely illegal for them to do so, IMHO.

Ted Quick