[IP] Sites and the sweat factor

HELP!!!  I put my first sil in yesterday, and used
two IV Prep pads beforehad and it is already
almost half peeled up - with the softsets, when it did peel up,
it was still "tacky" to an extent... this feels like gauze with
no tackiness whatsoever left.  I did NOT put a tag/IV3000 tape
under the sil, but obviously will when I change it - my question
is how much does this help with the sweat factor?  (I didn't
have a problem until I started sweating profusely during a
workout - which was never a problem with the softsets)...
If the tape doesn't work, what next?