From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #156
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest      Friday, May 21 1999      Volume 03 : Number 156

This issue of the digest contains:
[IP] skin prep
Profile of Lisa Minnick <email @ redacted>
[IP] Re: Profile of Lisa Minnick <email @ redacted>
[IP] Sites and the sweat factor
Re: [IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic (which should I use?)
[IP] Charcot's Foot
Re: [IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder
[IP] Frozen shoulder - lengthy article quoted
Re: [IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder
Re: [IP] Thanks, Doing Better
Re: [IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic (which should I use?)
Re: [IP] PUMP DIED!
Re: [IP] Mixing Insulins..Mother In Need Again!!
Re: [IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder
[IP] Adhesive Reactions! :(
Re: [IP] Thanks, Doing Better
Profile of Dee Lazar <email @ redacted>