Re: [IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic (which should I use?)

YOU chose the pump which you think is best for you. There is alot of info
on here and everyone has an opinion. Your endo doesn;t have to live with
your pump-you do.
I have had the opportunity to use both. I like both.  For me I would chose
either one.
I do use the dual wave bolus on the minimed but not everyone uses that.
So you chose what  one you like..
Good luck! Pumping is the best no matter what brand you have.