[IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic (which should I use?)

Hi Guys,
I am very excited about getting my insulin pump and set up an appointment
with my endo for next week!  But I have heard things about both brands of the
pump.  Is there much of a difference, if anyone knows or has an opinion about
either pump I sure would like to know.  Maybe my endo will tell me which one
would be best for me, but just thought I'd ask you all what you thought!