Re: [IP] Thanks, Doing Better

In a message dated 05/20/1999 12:18:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< However, since it is a durable medical device I can't see how they think
 that they can just take it away from you. Sounds like they'd be ripe for a
 suit. Can you imagine them taking back a dialysis machine, pace-maker or a
 wheel-chair? I don't think so... >>

I'm with you on that!  It may be different if we didn't have to work so hard
to convince them that it was a medical necessity.  I would think that unless
it is specifically listed in the policy they need to be reported to the
state's insurance department.