[IP] insurance

The insurance we have to change to is saying I have to use accu-check
advantage or they will not pay for my strips.  This upsets me we have
had to change insurance co. twice this year through my husbands work.  I
don't think they should be able to tell you what kind of meter you can
use.  Maybe i'm having a low because I  feel like I could strangle
them.  I don't even know who to be mad at. thanks for listening.
                                     Tammy, pumping since 1-7-99
                                        dx 1976