[IP] Insurance

wait months for reimbursement on test strips.

I found a way to work around this with my insurance.    I use the Accu-Check
Complete as my main meter.  I order test strips thru MiniMed when I order my
3 months worth of supplies.  Being that my insurance pays 85%, me 15%, I send
MiniMed my 15% and MiniMed bills my insurance directly.  I get 3 months worth
of test strips saving myself trips to the drugstore and no misplaced
receipts.  Even through the Accu-Chek test strips were listed on the 'Mail
Order Drug Listing' with my insurance, for some reason I was unable to get
them, so came up with this method..where there's a will, there's a way.
Joanne Mc