[IP] Contacting Minimed

Group Directive:
   For those of you who have had problems with ordering supplies from
Minimed, with getting the local sales rep. to be responsive or with getting
inappropriate reactions when you called the 24 hour technical support
line.....please forward your complaints not only to us IP-ers, but also to
Jack Joy at email @ redacted
   He's the "webmaster" contact at Minimed with whom I've been corresponding
for more than a year...I forward all the IP posts to him that I think Minimed
should be aware of & he just asked me to request that you all feel free to
contact him....I can't guarantee an instant resolution, but he's been very
responsive & appreciative of everything I've forwarded to him, so it can't

Regards, Renee