Re: [IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder

Hi Ronee,

I'm not exactly sure what a frozen shoulder is, but if they wanted to give
you cortizone shots, they really don't hurt, I was in a bad car accident
about 5 yrs. ago and received multiple cortizone shots, not only are they a
great relief, they also solve the problem alot faster! And by the way, I've
been reading all the e-mails, what is a trigger finger?  Talk about chicken,
I'm still haven't made up my mind as to whether or not I should get the
pump, on one hand I know it would be alot easier, but on the other hand
reading all these cons about having problems with site injections, it leaves
me with alittle doubt, I'm starting to lean toward just continuing with
giving myself the shots and not worry about all the things that I've been
reading that come with going on the pump....If anyone can really convince me
that it's not that bad, I sure would love to hear from them. Hope to talk to
you soon Ronee, take care....Barb Pisut