[IP] Wonderful internet friends

Just a quick thank you to everyone on this list for all of the help and
pointers I've received.  Because of this list I was referred to a local
support group (Thanks Craig!) where I was able to get some phone
#'s/names of some local pumpers.  One of these woman helped me last night
insert my first sil, and lent me two more to keep me "safe" until the
mail order nightmare is settled.  I also have to comment how important I
think it is TO post local support group meetings.  If som many people are
opposed to them, perhaps we could set up a table of email addresses
searchable by city/state/country?  Just a thought.