I didn't have any problems with my local MM reps or pump trainer.  They were
actually instrumental in getting the problem solved.  You may have a bad rep and
I would say go with the Disetronic pump.  Support in time of a crisis (Let's
face it, if your put isn't working its crisis time!) can mean so much.  We found
out it wasn't the batteries at all it was the pump itself.  They hadn't seen
anything like it before.  But my replacement arrived this morning.  I'm very
satisfied at how quickly they reacted.  I had a loaner pump by Noon yesterday.
All thanks to my LOCAL MM Rep.