[IP] trigger finger

I don't know if better control would specifically reduce the incidence of
trigger finger or not. But, better control, obviously can't hurt because
it's "supposed" to reduce the odds of serious complications in general

I've been on the pump now for 15 mos. And I developed a trigger finger after
going on the pump.  My pre-pump A1c was 6.2; post pump have been 5.1 to 5.7.
I think you have to look at the type of activities you are involved with on
regular basis.  I spend a lot of time at the computer and I believe it's the
repetitive actions of typing and "mousing" that have been responsible for
the problem.  It's very similar to carpal tunnel syndrome, which is
definitely cause by activity.  (In fact, some md's say trigger finger may be
a precursor of CTS.)

Vicki McDonald
New Haven, CT