Re: [IP] posting of local pump group meetings

Sara and List,

Personally, I have to agree with Sara ... I think that
support group meetings should be posted on the list.  You
never know when someone new will be on the list from your
area and want to participate.

Just my opinion.

- --- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hello
>
> I read a post yesterday that was probably written a week
> ago since i am so
> far behind on digests asking people to post local pump
> support group meeting
> PRIVATELY.  However, since there are over 1,400 members
> of IP, and since I
> didnt read EVERy single profile as they came in, and now
> I dont have the
> energy to go through all the profiles to see which ones
> of you lucky people
> live in the NYC area...so I am gonna post it here and beg
> your forgiveness -
> this IS pump related!  Besides, someone from Los Angeles
> MIGHT be on vacation
> in our fair city that day and might want to attend...so
> here is the info...
>
>       Wednesday May 26
>
>         at  6:30 PM
>
>         74 Trinity Place. near the World Trade Center
>
> Carolyn Robertson from Dr. Drexler (MY wonderful endo)'s
> office will be the
> guest speaker.  If you want more information or
> directions, email me or Stu
> privately...He probably already posted this here, but
> since I am 32 digests
> behind, I don't know.
>
> Vacation rules...and babies drool....,my new neice is
> living proof!!
>
> Sara

> for mail subscription assistance, contact:
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

===
A GUARDIAN ANGEL JUST FOR YOU!

(^i^)