Re: [IP] PUMP DIED!

I have been contacted by Disetronic several times (to help
me find a doc, write letters, etc.) since I asked for more
information on their pump.  MiniMed has not contacted me at
all.

I have a good friend who is on a pump and she has told me
that the MiniMed representative in this area has sort of an
attitude problem and doesn't really seem to be too eager to
help you out in getting your pump -- he just wants to
collect the money when you (or your insurance) buys it.
Funny thing is, the MiniMed representative is only 5-10
minutes from where I live.  The Disetronic representative
is about 30-45 minutes away.

This is another reason that I am leaning towards the
Disetronic pump.

- --- email @ redacted wrote:

> I also received the callous attitude by the person on the
> phone.  I'm on a
> 506, she spent more time trying to persuade me to upgrade
> the pump than in
> trying to debug my problem.
>
> Marilyn

> for mail subscription assistance, contact:
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

===
A GUARDIAN ANGEL JUST FOR YOU!

(^i^)