Re: [IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder

 >Hi Keith,
 >Could you tell me what frozen shoulder feels like and what you did to
 >it.  At times, my arm pains to reach, especially over my head.  Could
this be
 >something like frozen shoulder, or is it only in the shoulder?

It sure sounds like it... a couple of years ago I had it in my left
shoulder. I had some physical therapy and it's gradually gotten better. Now
it's in my right side (and I'm very right handed... arrrgghh!!) You have a
reduced range of motion and quite severe pain if you exceed certain
limits... especially if you make a rapid motion. Just taking a tee-shirt
off can be extremely painful. I tried pulling a cord to start a motor a few
weeks ago and thought I was going to die... very painful. I keep stretching
it and it is very gradually getting better. Not fun. (Another one of those
joyous things that us diabetics are more prone to getting).