Re: [IP] Adhesive Reactions! :(

I just insert my sofset without removing the piece of paper from over the
sticky stuff.  I remember my pump trainer telling me that you could remove
the sticky stuff but I don't remember how. I have had sets last longer this
way and no reaction.  Sometimes I used to get that reaction to the stuff and
then I tried this method and my problems were solved.  Just make sure to hold
onto the set tighter so it doesn't pop out! Hope this helps.

             Cheri :)