[IP] posting of local pump group meetings

I read a post yesterday that was probably written a week ago since i am so
far behind on digests asking people to post local pump support group meeting
PRIVATELY.  However, since there are over 1,400 members of IP, and since I
didnt read EVERy single profile as they came in, and now I dont have the
energy to go through all the profiles to see which ones of you lucky people
live in the NYC area...so I am gonna post it here and beg your forgiveness -
this IS pump related!  Besides, someone from Los Angeles MIGHT be on vacation
in our fair city that day and might want to attend...so here is the info...

      Wednesday May 26

        at  6:30 PM

        74 Trinity Place. near the World Trade Center

Carolyn Robertson from Dr. Drexler (MY wonderful endo)'s office will be the
guest speaker.  If you want more information or directions, email me or Stu
privately...He probably already posted this here, but since I am 32 digests
behind, I don't know.

Vacation rules...and babies drool....,my new neice is living proof!!